Starting and managing your business has never been easier! Thanks to e-Residency, a digital ID card by Estonian Government, all the services like starting a company, managing taxes & accounting, accessing business banking solutions and much more, are available fully online ! Our package includes everything you need for starting your company in Estonia and managing it fully online.
The first payment for this package is 1400 € and the recurring payment after the first year is 495€ / year.
But why Estonian limited company?
- The bureaucracy level in Estonia is minimal – you can sign your business documents online and run your company from anywhere in the world.
- Simple tax system with 0% corporate income tax.
- The minimum share capital for Estonian OÜ is just 1 EUR.
- Running your EU-based business in Estonia means lower costs for you. Company formation is a one-time cost and all the other services are available at really reasonable prices.
- Estonia is also a member of the EU, Eurozone, NATO, OECD and Schengen Area.
- So it’s perfect for startups, digital nomads, freelancers and even for selling and buying physical goods.
Included in the price for Estonian company formation:
- Our support with the e-Residency application
- Preparing company registration documents in E-Business Register
- Registering a company with one founder (additional founders available for an extra fee)
- Virtual business address for one year (mandatory for every Estonian company)
- Contact person for one year (mandatory for every Estonian company)
- Mail sorting and forwarding by e-mail for up to 10 letters in one month
- Sales invoices module for creating and sending out invoices
- Our support during the whole process
- Standard articles of association
- A state fee of 265 € for company registration
Available for an extra fee:
- A state fee of 120 € for the e-Residency status will be additional to the price
Process flow for setting up a company in Estonia:
- After the payment fill in the KYC* form that we send you
- We prepare all necessary documents and forms and schedule a personal call to help you with the e-Residency application
- Your e-Residency card will be ready in 3-6 weeks depending on the government processing times, you’ll receive a notification when the card is ready
- Please pick the card up from your nearest pick-up location as soon as possible so we can move forward with the company registration process
- The Estonian company setup process takes only 1-2 working days
- After that, you are ready to start your Estonian business activities and apply for business banking.
- E-Residency card must be picked up in person in one of the locations the authorities will provide. All the other processes are fully online.
- The decision of issuing the e-Residency card is solely made by the Estonian government.
- Contact person and legal address is a yearly subscription service. The fee for the next year’s period will be issued from your credit card one month prior to the new service period.
- Additional fee 50 EUR per person will apply in case company has more than 3 founders.
*KYC – Know Your Client process to satisfy the due diligence measures imposed on us by the EU regulations. Based on our KYC process, we collect, update and store the data from each our client.